Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An open letter to Capcom

Dear Mr. Capcom,

Recently you announced the next game in the Devil May Cry series. I am huge fan of the series and was quite excited by this announcement. Well, I was excited in so far as there was a new Devil May Cry game.Unfortunately, you decided to metaphorically piss all over your creation and the fans of said creation via two stupid mother f**king decisions.

Firstly, you decided to put a team (Ninja Theory) with no track record of quality onto the task of developing one of your most popular franchises. In fact, they only produced one game and let me tell you this.... Heavenly Sword is not, I repeat- Heavenly Sword is not a good basis to decide to hand the development of this game over to Ninja Theory. In fact, there is no scenario whatsoever, where they should be developing this game or to be honest- ANY GAME!!!

Secondly, you decided to change one of your most iconic characters into this:-

Which one is Prince?

Dante has just seen his redesign....LOCK YOUR F**KING DOORS!!!


I think this small child expresses my feelings perfectly



Yours fucksakely,

Fuck you Capcom

No comments:

Post a Comment